We are pleased to welcome pets to share the room(s) of our registered guests according to the rules set forth below. If there is any conflict between our pet policy and state or local laws, the law will prevail. To be eligible to stay in the room of a registered guest the below conditions must be adhered to:
- A refundable $350 deposit is required.
- There is a $35 charge per pet, per day during your stay.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 small pets per room – weight limit of 25 lbs. per pet.
- The pet(s) must pose no danger to guests or associates.
- Pets must be kept in a crate or kennel if left in the room alone.
- Pets must be on a leash at all time when in public areas, hallways, or outside on the hotel grounds.
- Pets may not be left unattended at any time in vehicles or anywhere on property (except in crate or kennel in the room).
- Pets are not allowed in the lobby, restaurant, conference center, guest laundry, pool area or fitness center.
- Pets must be free of any parasites such as ticks and fleas.
- Any damage caused by pets must be reported to management immediately so proper action can be taken to avoid any inconvenience to other guests.
- The owner is liable for any and all damages caused by their pet(s).
- We will not be liable for the health, safety or welfare of pets staying on property.
- The New Harmony Inn reserves the right to recover any costs for refunds to other guests resulting from a disturbance caused by the pet(s).
I understand, I am responsible for the daily maintenance, cleaning, and care of my pet(s) during my stay. I will also be considerate of other guests by walking my pet(s) only on the sides and back of the hotel property and will keep my pet(s) from making excessive noise. If any other guest(s) complain about your pet such as barking, howling, crying, or disturbance of any sort, you will be asked to check-out.
Housekeeping service must be arranged with the staff for a predetermined time to enter the room to clean. During the time of service, I will either be with my pet(s) in the room or have the pet(s) with me away from the room.
PLEASE NOTE: No room will be cleaned when pet(s) are left in the room if the guest is not in the room.
You will be required to fill out our Pet Policy contract upon arrival. We want you to enjoy your stay with your little furry companion, however, we have to apply pet rules so all guests can have an enjoyable stay at the New Harmony Inn Resort and Conference Center.
New Harmony Inn Resort
- About Us
- Meetings & Groups
- Wedding Services
- Gift Cards